JellyPages.com

Sunday 21 June 2015

Review an item! Papermania premium textured cardstock

Well I've decided to start a new feature on my blog, every week I'm going to review something and today it's this wonderful stuff ....... 

Once upon a time I use to think plain cardstock was one of the most boring things I had to purchase, the colours were never quite right, there was no texture and you'd be left we've several pages you just would just never use, not until these I discovered these bad boys! There are 72 sheets per pack, and each one is a slightly different shade, meaning you can find exactly what you want, theyre a superb weight and have a grainy appearance.  They edge ink amazingly well, and work wonderfully with embossing folders.  I am completely smitten.  They also come in three difference size as well.  The only downside is you only one of each shade, but I'm not finding that a problem at all.  Price is ok, I paid just over £3 for a small packet, and just over £4 for a medium.  So all I can say is go get yourself a packet! Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment